Independent Optometrist Role, North Kent - Up to £60k
Prospect Health's Optical Division is currently working on behalf of a successful, community based independent practice looking to recruit an enthusiastic Optometrist to become a pivotal part of the team.
This is an excellent long term career prospect and is available with full or part time employment. The company is very clinical and highly innovative offering exceptional high quality service to their very established patient base.
It's a very organised, relaxed, community based independent practice
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Closed Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Full and part time positions available
- Flexible 30 minute flexible testing times
- Practice has 2 test rooms and 6 Staff including; 2 Optom (1 FT & 1 PT), 2 DO's, 1 OA and 2 part time receptionists
- Competitive salary up to £60,000!
- Flexible 30 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed weekends and Bank Holidays offering a great work life balance
- 31 days holiday Including bank holidays
- Free parking around the practice!
- The practice is moving address in September 2017 to a larger location, not far from the current practice with expansion plans to grow the current patient base
- Very well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Company offers excellent facilities including OCT, Humphries field machine, Fundus cameras and looking to install a paperless management system
- Extremely clinical practice running Glaucoma and Cataract refinement referrals, allowing a large amount of variety in your day to day role
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
What Happens Next
To submit your CV for consideration, press the 'Apply' button and attach your up-to-date resume. Alternatively you can talk to a member of our Optical about this and other roles by calling 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs