A Great Optometrist Opportunity with an Franchised Store
This position is with an franchised store for the largest company in optometry and actually own about 60% of the market. They are currently open minded as to your experience although dependent on this there are opportunities to supervise a pre reg and if undertaking this responsibility you will see an additional financial supplement on top of your salary.
Development opportunities as could be an avenue for the right candidate to be an optom amanager in which case they would earn an additional £3,000.
They currently have a personal performance bonus scheme in place with some of their optometrists earning up to £500 a month. The great thing about this job role is that it is a large store that have a good support team in the form of DO's and OA's and at present has 3 full time resident Optometrists in store.
They are also favourable as typically are the highest paying option in Optics being one of the largest optical companies and presently are looking for an optometrist to join their long standing team and they would be able to pay a salary up to £50,000 dependent on the candidate and offer a lot of opportunities in terms of career development and training.
The vacancy is with a practice located in Putney.
The benefits are plentiful for the right individual:
- Franchised stores, so every single store is different.
- The thing to bear in mind is Specsavers are franchised, so every single store is completely different. What you may get in one practice, will be entirely different to what you get in another.
- Varied working environment
- Direct contact with director – good for holidays, development and special requests
- Health care and dental packages
- Good bonus structure and typically good salary
- Big brand image/ job security
- Make you very employable moving forward due to the working environment offered and varied patient base
- Wide range of patients, from NHS (low value), to high end patients
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant Andrew Rowe on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively on the office number 0203 371 0682 - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position