Chance to join a prestigious Independent Group for a Budding Optometrist
This company is an independent group of award winning Independent local, community focussed Opticians and have eight practices across Hampshire and Surrey. Each practice, as well as this practice in Croydon, has its own unique local flair to present a really warm and welcoming atmosphere.
If you are a clinical orientated Optometrist then this company would be well suited to your aspirations as they invest heavily into advanced ways of testing a persons eye health. They have the Optical Coherence Tomographer (OCT) which is normally the kind of equipment typically seen in top eye hospitals such as Moorfields and have 30 minute testing times.
This company recently achieved the prestigious Investors in People Award as they support their employees to regularly attend clinical education and training seminars. All of their practices are modern and air-conditioned with cutting-edge computerised equipment, many of their branches have high-tech Smart Mirrors which allow customers to compare how they look in up to four frames simultaneously!
The director is looking for someone newly qualified as they are looking more for potential rather than experience and an optometrist that is driven and excited at the prospect of working with new technology. They will also consider purchasing a buy out contract for the right person.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of independents to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £50,000 dependent on the candidate.
The practice is situated in Croydon which is a large town in south London
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £50,000 + Bonus
- The opportunity to join a well sought after Optical Company
- Boasts state of the art Opthalmic Instruments
- Offers a lot in the form of training and will substantially expand your skills as an Optometrist
- Longer testing times than any of the retail focussed multiples
- Professional fees and indemnities
- This position is for someone hoping to join an independent group that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position