Optometrist - Ipswich up to £65,000
Vivid Optical are working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading Eye Care providers. Acquiring the optical department of the UK’s largest supermarket has led them to house 600 practices and 1,500 optometrists. Set for further change and development in 2018, now is the time to join the UK’s favourite multiple.
The position is within a medium sized internal practice, consisting of 3 testing rooms. There is a team of 5 OA's, 1 DO, 1 TL and 1 store manager. The opening hours range between 9am – 5.30pm but would be flexible on weekends.
Ipswich, a town in Suffolk. Mostly known for its traditional waterfront and a true English feel. Patients are likely to be much more consistent and therefore building patient relationships and rapport is key. As one of the main stations from the East Anglia line, Ipswich is easily accessible from the depths of Norfolk or central London.
Why Should You Apply?
- Salary up to £65,000 + bonus
- Pension scheme
- Extra training and development courses
- Career progression
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (increases with time in service)
- ‘Buy our sell’ 3 extra days
- 25-minute testing times
- Well-presented store with good equipment – refit to be completed by June 2018
- Fees and indemnities paid for
If you are interested or have any questions, then please contact Joshua on 0207 952 6677 or email Joshua@vivid-optical.co.uk
- GOC registered
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Patient focussed mentality
- Team and self-motivated
*If you cannot offer the above requirements then please DO NOT apply for the position!