Optometrist - Milton Keynes up to £65,000
Vivid Optical are working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading Eye Care providers. Acquiring the optical department of the UK’s largest supermarket has led them to house 600 practices and 1,500 optometrists. Set for further change and development in 2018, now is the time to join the UK’s favourite multiple.
The position is within a small supermarket concession, consisting of 1 testing room and 1 pre-screen room. There is a team of 5 support staff and 1 store manager. The opening hours range between 9am – 8pm but are fairly flexible on the days and hours covered.
Milton Keynes is a town in the centre of Buckinghamshire. Known for its very green feel, MK is a great location for a balance of city and urban environments. Best of all, the ‘hub’ style travel links mean easily commutable from Birmingham, London and other surrounding areas.
Why Should You Apply?
- Salary up to £65,000 + bonus
- Pension scheme
- Extra training and development courses
- Career progression
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (increases with time in service)
- ‘Buy our sell’ 3 extra days
- 25-minute testing times
- Well-presented store with good equipment – refit to be completed by June 2018
- Fees and indemnities paid for
If you are interested or have any questions, then please contact Joshua on 0207 952 6677 or email Joshua@vivid-optical.co.uk
- GOC registered
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Patient focussed mentality
- Team and self-motivated
*If you cannot offer the above requirements then please DO NOT apply for the position!