Dispensing Optician, Burnley
Prospect Health are pleased to announce a brilliant new opportunity for a forward thinking, patient focussed Dispensing Optician to join a well-established, community focused independent optical practice. You will be joining an experienced, dedicated team, working alongside the business owner who is also the Optometrist in practice, providing a supportive and rewarding role.
- Independent, family run practice which has been established for over 50 years with a loyal patient base.
- Well-equipped, modern practice, with a smart and welcoming atmosphere.
- Relaxed practice environment with long testing and dispensing times to provide the highest level of patient care.
- Fantastic variety of products from high end dispensing and designer frames, to the more affordable ranges.
- Clinical freedom and a close knit, supportive team environment
- Limited weekend working, with no Sunday hours and requirements for Saturday mornings only, half providing the successful applicant an excellent work life balance.
- Well established & respected, family run Independent practice.
- A competitive remuneration scheme
- Busy, professional, smart working environment.
- Flexible working offering 3.5 to 4.5 days a week.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified Dispensing Optician who is registered with the General Optical Council
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 813450 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm