Optical Practice Manager Job, Manchester
We have recently taken on a fantastic new management opportunity with a quality, community focussed independent practice set in a prime location. Our clients are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Dispensing Optician or Optical Dispenser who is interested in progressing their career into a Practice Management role. You will be based within a modern, welcoming practice working with small, professional team to provide exceptional patient care and help to drive the business forwards.
- Forward thinking, successful, quality independent group of 4 practices.
- Lovely, little community practice who work with a wide range of quality suppliers and products.
- An opportunity to work within a close knit, longstanding, professional team with great support from the owners.
- Practice which is well established in the local community with a loyal patient base and wide variety of people served in the local area.
- Competitive benefits and remuneration on offer
- Well established & clinically focussed, Independent practice
- State of the art environment, equipment and facilities
- Excellent training provided, and development opportunities both within the role and the group
- A competitive remuneration schem
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a management or team leader role required
- Open to qualified or none qualified Optical Dispensers
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 813450 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm