Optometrist - Aldridge/Rugleley
PPRUK are currently working with a Family Owned Opticians and Hearing care provider who have worked in the industry for over 75 years across the UK. They have 170 branches and are a very well established, stable and friendly company to work within. They are currently looking for an Optometrist to join them on a permanent basis.
Below are some details of the role. If you are interested in applying please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 9001111
Company: Independent Opticians
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 depending on experience (pro rata)
Hours: Full time or Part time applicants welcome
Newly qualified Optometrists welcome
· £35,000 - £55,000 salary
· Full time or part time hours (3 days per week) available
· Bonus scheme
· The Company provides Continuing Education and Training (CET/CPD)
· The Company are also keen advocates of getting involved in Enhanced Service Schemes including Diabetic screening, cataract and glaucoma referral and support the necessary training required.
· GOC & indemnity insurance paid by the company
· 33 days holiday - more holidays can be earned as bonus
· 25 minute testing with full pre-screening done for you
· 15 minute contact lens aftercare appointments
· Start ASAP
To apply for this position you must be eligible to register with the GOC.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111 or email me at email@example.com
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £1,000 in cash! For further details please visit our website at www.ppruk.com - You can also view other career options available at the moment.
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PPR UK AND ITS CURRENT NATIONAL VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.ppruk.com