Optical Assistant Role, Potters Bar
Prospect Health are delighted to present you with a fantastic opportunity for an Optical Assistant within a well-established independent practice in Potters Bar. You will be working with a professional friendly team who have a massive focus on customer service and delivering top quality service to their patients.
Location - Potters Bar
- Salary: 16-22k
- Working days:4 week days & some Saturdays, 5 week days if the Saturday is not worked
- Hours: Mon-Sat 9-5:30pm. No Sundays included
- My client is looking for someone with strong drive and motivation & someone who will engage staff bring best out of them
- Good dispensing knowledge and product knowledge is essential
- Well established & respected Independent group of practices.
- Professional, modern working environment
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850415.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs