OPTICAL MARKETING MANAGER| DOMICILIARY | LONDON | £30-£40K |
Match2Match are seeking an Optical Marketing Manager to join their Domiciliary Client in London.
Our Client is a well established, fast growing home visiting optometry company based in London. Our Client is a company that serves various communities testing eyes and dispensing spectacles to those who has difficulties attending high street opticians. Our mission is to provide the best possible domiciliary eye care and eye services possible.
Clients mantra is: “ We care and improve life through better vision. ”
If you live and breathe marketing, and want to make a difference in the lives of others, we need to talk. We are looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be responsible for the growth of our domiciliary vision care data base and sales.
Manage and develop the marketing department through marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
The Marketing Manager reports into the Operational Director and coordinates the marketing activities of the marketing team.
Duties of the Marketing manager include:
- Develop and manage marketing strategy in line with company’s objectives.
- Develop and expand the new business, building good client relationships with current and new businesses, analysing potential strategic partner relationships.
- Manage various marketing segments of the company – responsible for various marketing teams setting objectives and measuring performance against goals set.
- Manage the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long-term marketing strategy for the company.
- Assist various marketing teams with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Schedule and lead weekly store meetings and training for marketing team.
- Manage customer service program to ensure customer satisfaction and retention of existing business.
- Maintain organized and efficient department to meet sales goals.
- Analyse policies and procedures to ensure corporate compliance.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails
- Generate repeat business through exceptional customer service.
- Maintain positive relationships with patients and co-workers through effective communication and a professional demeanour.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Develop organized system for sustaining daily operations, confidential record retention and compliance with safety and legal policies and procedures.
Requirements of the role:
- Ideally a Graduate with previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organised and self motivated.
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0449 or 020-8172-0474
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.