Optometrist - Oxford - New Opticians
A brand new independent Opticians has just opened in central Oxford and they are looking to recruit a full time Optometrist to compliment the team.
This brand is already very well established in France and is now expanding into the UK with huge growth plans in the future.
- Providing comprehensive eye examinations
- 25-30 minute appointments
- Access to top of the range Essilor equipment including fundus photography and a W.A.V.E machine
- Working closely with the Retail Manager, Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure each patient receives first class service
- Interacting with patients and colleagues on the shop floor as well as in the testing room.
- Helping to establish the brand in the UK and actively promote the core values
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Both newly qualified and experienced Optometrists will be considered
- Hands on
- Excellent clinical and commercial skills
The role will include working shifts between 9am to 7pm (9am to 6pm, 10am to 7pm) with weekend work included.
The salary will depend on experience but will generally be between £32,000 to £50,000.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a brand new venture with an exciting concept. The company have huge growth plans for the UK and there will be plenty of progression opportunities in the future, perhaps even owning your own store.
To apply for this role please contact Rebecca Wood on or 0114 238 1726 for more information.
Please note we are not able to go through specific details without having a copy of your CV.