Optometrist Job, St Neots, Cambridgeshire
Our client, one of the biggest optical groups in the UK, is recruiting for a high calibre Optometrist to join their team.
The suitable candidate will be working in a new state-of-the-art optical practice, where you'll apply your qualifications, substantial optical experience and strong customer focus to deliver excellent standards of clinical services and care.
You will be rewarded with a generous salary and an excellent benefits package, in addition to ongoing support and a fantastic career path.
- Vibrant working environment working with a future focussed management team
- Start of the art facilities with excellent experienced support staff at your disposal
- Varied working hours offering greater flexibility and enhanced work life balance
- Company offers excellent facilities and happy to invest in new equipment as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
- Flexible and agreeable management team
- Your working environment will be professional and engaging
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of you patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel assured in professionalism of the colleagues around
- Market leading salary and benefits package!
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be registered with the GOC as either a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
- Must be a good team player who strives to provide excellent customer service
- Should be able to test efficiently and manage strong patient volumes as required
What Happens Next
Apply for this role by uploading your up-to-date CV using the 'apply' button. Alternatively you can speak to a member of our Optical team by dialing 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs