Prestigious Independent Optometrist Opportunity in East London
Prospect Health's Optometry team is pleased to offer an outstanding opportunity for an Optometrist looking for that next, exciting step in their career.
This opportunity is to join a very prestigious Independent chain in East London and be part of one of the most fashionable, boutique optical brands in the UK. The role offers a generous salary package and excellent bonus potential alongside excellent continued development opportunities.
East London/North West Kent
- The company is a very prestigious, boutique independent opticians offering the highest standard of frames, lenses and testing technologies
- Working hours 10:00am - 6.30pm Monday to Saturday, 11:00 - 5:00 on Sundays
- Store opening hours 10:00am - 9.00pm Monday to Saturday, 11:00 - 5:00 on Sundays (You will be required to work 2 late nights a week but start later)
- Very flexible 25 - 30 minutes testing times
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The practice has 1 consulting rooms and a variety of experienced DO's and Optical assistant
- Full or Part time position available
- Competitive starting salary up to £50K, along-side a lucrative quarterly bonus structure and package including paid GOC and AOP fees, company pension scheme, private medical and dental cover
- Flexible 25 - 30 minutes testing times, the company do not run back to back tests, enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- The business run a fantastic bonus structure allowing the capability to earn up to an extra £8000 a year
- An outstanding hands on opportunity to work within an opticians willing the Optom to come out of the test room and become a provisional part of the growing business
- Free Parking!
- The company is heavily involved in charity work, giving employees the opportunity to test in 3rd world countries for up to 3 weeks within the year
- The practice are looking for a fashion forward thinking Optom to work in a very relaxed and stylish, modern environment
- The store is part of a chain of independents that stretches across the UK, the business's unique approach to Optometry attracts more affluent clientele allowing you to have a very clinical and detailed approach
- Opportunities for team members to attend CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
- Company offers great facilities including fully updated fundus camera's, slit lamps, trial frames, Digital test charts and a paperless patient management systems
To submit your CV for consideration, click 'apply' and attach your CV in word or PDF format. Alternatively you can talk to a member of our Optical team about this and other similar roles by dialling 01423 813452.