FT Independent Optometrist Job, East Hampshire
Prospect Health's Optical division is working with a thriving independent practice seeking an experienced optometrist to join their growing team. This is an excellent long term career prospect with the chance to work with a very clinical experienced team, as a company they strive for the highest clinical standards and believes that the customer should be at the heart of everything they do.
- Working hours; 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am - 5:00pm on Saturday
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Flexible 30 - 40 minute testing times
- 4 test rooms with 12 Optical Staff members working within the practice
- Competitive salary of up to £55,000! Alongside a performance based bonus
- Flexible 30 - 40 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Very well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Company offers excellent facilities including OCT and Optomaps
- Very Clinical practice running Dry eye and Low vision assessments, Glaucoma and Cataract refinement and looking to become more involved in specialist areas of optometry, allowing a large amount of variety in your day to day role
- Very relaxed, friendly, community practice environment
- Closed on Sundays and Bank holidays offering greater freedom for work life balance
- Every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression.
- A highly supportive team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking around the practice
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a strong communicator with good personality who can offer superb customer service
- Registered with the GOC either as a Student Optometrist or a fully qualified Optometrist
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813450 and select option 1.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs