Mobile Optometrist Job, Brighton
Prospect Health is delighted to be promoting this highly attractive Optometrist position with an extremely successful and prospering client. They are offering a highly attractive package for a full time contract in order to attract a talented and ambitious Optometrist to their vibrant practice surroundings. Our client has been delivering specialist eye care through their unique independent outlets for over 80 years, spanning 3 generations.
From the moment you meet this unique optical team you will be impressed not just by their level of professionalism but also their friendliness, team working and the fact that they are very much still a family run practice!
South West England, Bristol
- All their branches are managed by dispensing opticians, registered with the General Optical Council
- Our client is very different from any of their competitors and they have created a truly superb patient experience with patient care at the very centre of our client's daily concerns
- Personal development, practical education and patient focus are the key elements in a successful career with these Opticians
- They are one of the sector's most honest and generous when it comes to putting together an excellent package of salary
- They offer superb benefits including: contribution to gym membership, childcare vouchers, private healthcare scheme, pension contributions, staff discount and performance related bonus scheme
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC either as a student optometrist or a fully qualified optometrist
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850418.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs