DISPENSING OPTICIAN | INDEPENDENT PRACTICE | BRIXTON | FULL TIME | £30K - £35K |
Match2Match Recruitment has just been instructed with a new position for a Dispensing Optician in Brixton.
Our client's practice has been tailored to create a unique and unparalleled array of products. By housing a cocktail of exclusive limited edition designer products all the way across to carefully selected frames offered for NHS patients, they stand by a theme of delivering glasses as unique as their patients.
They have committed the practice to personal service and developed a reputation for high-quality products and services.
The examination room is fitted with the latest technology to enable a comprehensive range of sight testing. What’s more is their onsite Laboratory allows them to provide a 1-hour production service. Being able to provide a complete service to their patients allows them to have a direct hand in quality control, quality being their most pressing focus and concern.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply by using the information provided below;
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to work with an independent ethos
Job Benefits and Information:
- Opportunity to work with the most up to date and latest equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and motivated team
- Bespoke Service
- Affluent Location
- Affluent clientele
- Very High End
- 20 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Professional fees paid
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information, call our recruitment team on:
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or 020-8172-0449
Emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.