Optometrist - Kirkcaldy
About the role
The vacancy has the flexibility to be either 3,4 or 5 days a week.
You can spot an Asda Optometrist from a mile off. They’re the ones you see going the extra mile for a customer. What’s more they get their colleagues to do the same, because they’re on a mission to provide the best eye care at the best possible prices. If you’re all about delivering exceptional clinical service, you’ll love the buzzing environment of our in-store practice. You’ll also love how passionate we are about your development, always ensuring that your skills are at the cutting edge.
The ins and outs
- You’ll provide an outstanding clinical service – from eye tests to contact lens fitting
- You’ll also maintain an exceptional standard of customer care
- Work with the Dispensing Optician to ensure clinics run like clockwork What you’ll need:
- And be on track to meet the statutory points requirement for Continued Education & Training (CET)
- You’ll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified optometrist
- Competitive Salary
- Take full responsibility for inspiring and coaching your colleagues