Optometrist Director - Lancashire
A new opportunity has arisen for an Optometrist to join a leading domiciliary eye care provider and buy in to their well established territory covering the Lancashire region.
This presents the perfect opportunity to get out of confined testing rooms in practice and take complete control of your work. Forecasts show this business could be a goldmine given the required attention, making for huge earning potential whilst only having to work Monday to Friday.
Within the position you would work alongside a Customer Service Director to continue developing and growing the business - ultimately aiming to offer outstanding levels of care and make eye care more accessible to those who arguably need it the most.
Optometrist Director - Role
- Work alongside a dispenser to provide thorough eye examinations to housebound patients
- Professional freedom to make most appropriate recommendations
- Developing new relationships whilst maintaining current clients
- Support the Customer Service Director to ensure smooth running throughout the days
- Understand the sales targets and key performance indicators
- Monday - Friday
Optometrist Director - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC with a strong desire to succeed
- Demonstrate a passion for excellent patient care
- Patient focussed
- Commitment and flexibility
Optometrist Director - Package
- Overall package far exceeds those available on high street
- Base salary offering secure income
- 100% of your share of profits
- Company car
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.