Innovative, specialist independent Optometrist opportunity
Prospect Health are working on an exciting opportunity within a clinical Independent practice in North-East Oxfordshire for an enthusiastic and passionate Optometrist.
Bring your current skills to a business which can offer you genuine variety and clinical progression alongside a high quality work environment where internal business innovation and developing enduring patient relationships is paramount.
* The company is a highly innovative specialist independent offering exceptional high quality service
* Their practice philosophy is "To provide the highest standards of care to all of our patients. We understand that you have a choice and we are proud to know that so many of you choose us for your eye care"
* Working hours: 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday, Tuesday and Friday, 9:00am - 8:00pm on Wednesday and Thursdays and 9:00am - 5:00pm on Saturdays
* Alternate Saturdays and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
* Testing time 45 minutes
* Full or part time position available
* Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
* The practice has 3 consulting rooms with a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Location - North-East Oxfordshire
* Very Competitive salary up to £55,000, along-side a fantastic package
* Flexible 45 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
* Alternate Saturdays and closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
* The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including Zeiss OCT, Takagi Slit Lamp, DRS Fundus Camera, Topcon Henson 9000, Yan test charts, Blefex equipment (Dry eye) I-care tonometry (Perkins & Goldman if required) alongside papered and paperless patient management systems
* Very clinical practice running specialist services including; Specialist lenses (Inc Ortho-K), MECS services, Dry eye clinics (Blefex equipment), Glaucoma & Cataract monitoring
* Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
* Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
* The practice is a very modern, clinical looking, bright and open planned
* The Director is a fully qualified Optom who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
* Team members attend in-house CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
* Very well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
* Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, 31 in total
* A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
To find out more information about this role and others like it call 01423 813452 and speak to a member of our Optical team, alternatively click the 'apply' button to submit your CV for consideration and we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.