Optometrist - Taunton, Somerset - Competitive salary and bonus
Optical Express is currently seeking a patient focused Optometrist based in our Taunton, Somerset Clinic. Celebrating 25 years in the industry there’s never been a better time to join us as we embark on the next phase of the Company’s development. We can offer the opportunity to work with market leading cutting edge technology and a tailored flexible approach, including the availability of Monday to Friday working patterns. We believe that providing our Optometrists with the best unrivalled technology along with a structured training and development plan will help you to progress further, making us the first choice for commercially minded and patient focused Optometrists.
Due to continued growth we are currently seeking Optometrists who are passionate about providing a world class patient experience.
Our Clinics & Stores:
We have opportunities to work in our many clinics across the UK and Ireland, and we want to help you develop your career with us. We work at the forefront of the optical industry, and are always looking for new opportunities to bring in market leading technology that not only enhances your skill set but also provides an exceptional patient experience that can change lives. Your day can be varied, to include:
- Eye examinations
- Contact Lens fittings
- Pre and post-operative consultation appointments for our Refractive Surgery patients
- Providing day of surgery clinical support to Ophthalmologists
- Opportunities to progress into Senior Optometrist and clinical leadership roles
To support you day to day so that you can focus on the patient care we have exceptional professional teams on hand in the stores and clinics, regionally as well as fantastic support from head office.
The real benefits of working at Optical Express:
- Flexibility - We can offer an array of fantastic flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle
- Salary – Market leading salary packages
- Professional Development - Unrivalled personal development and career progression opportunities
- Access to Ophthalmologists – Giving Optometrists the opportunity to receive in-house clinical guidance
- Shared Venture Partnerships – Opportunities to become a Clinical partner in locations across the UK
Market leading salary packages and bonus structures
Flexible working arrangements
Healthcare, Indemnity Insurance and Life Assurance
Excellent employee benefits, and friends and family discount
Professional fees paid