Optical Customer Service Advisor - Milton Keynes
A full time Customer Relations Co-Ordinator is required to work for a premium Optical organisation based in Milton Keynes. This company is well known for supplying high quality ophthalmic lenses into independent Opticians across the UK.
You will work as part of the Customer Services Team, and the overall purpose is to effectively handle customer orders, enquiries and credit control utilising key product knowledge and a variety of systems to actively contribute to the goals of the Customer Service Department and support the development of a 'best in class' service.
Typical duties involve;
- Receiving orders from customers by telephone, fax or post and processing orders promptly and accurately.
- Processing 'cash with order' transactions.
- Providing optimum levels of customer service by answering enquiries accurately (e.g. regarding pricing, product, complaint etc) and professionally, listening and developing a rapport with the customer so as to take all the necessary action to resolve (e.g. chasing an order through production).
- Managing customer expectations around expected query resolution/delivery times.
- Recommending product upgrades and promotions to customers.
- Managing and replenishing customer stock banks.
- Achieving a high and professional level of customer service, through call management, call content and product knowledge.
- Managing own time and productivity effectively.
- Being a full and active member of the Customer Service department, including being a supportive team member.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive Optical background with relevant qualifications including SMC Tech. Experience of working in a similar Optical manufacturing background would be highly advantageous.
You will work 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays mornings.
The salary on offer is between £17,000 and £21,000 plus various company benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optical candidate to work within a different environment, whilst still utilising your technical and customer service experience.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or alternatively call 0114 238 1726.
More searches like this
- Dispensing Optician Manufacturing £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in Milton Keynes
- Contact Lens Manufacturing £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in Milton Keynes
- Optical Management Manufacturing £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in Milton Keynes
- Optical Assistant Manufacturing £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in Milton Keynes
- Optical Technician Manufacturing £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in Milton Keynes