Optometrist - Dalkeith
Specsavers is no doubt for the majority of the UK’s Optometrists population the employer of choice. Since the business began back in 1984 Specsavers has taken pride in the way it works with its Optometrists through their personal and clinical development. We believe we are the best company to work for with regards to career development opportunities. We work to the highest clinical standards putting the patient at the forefront of everything we do.
As a company, we have listened to what’s important to our current employees and Optometrists joining the business.
- Flexibility (Full or Part Time, Job Share, Condensed days/hours…) We have the flexibility to look at multiple options
- Inclusive working environment (An open-door policy where all questions are welcomed)
- Team engagement
- Recognition (Being recognised not just for doing your job day to day but for going that extra mile and knowing what you do matters and is appreciated)
- Development opportunities both clinical and personal (The opportunity of moving internally within the Specsavers UK network of stores or worldwide with our increasing number of stores globally. Clinically we are currently rolling out OCT to all our stores. 75% of our Optometrists are Glaucoma stage 1/2 accredited and we also have a huge development drive on EOS and MEC's pre-& post -cataract & Glaucoma monitoring as well as supporting IP
- A package and benefits that suits your lifestyle (This can be discussed at telephone and interview stage)
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Optometrist within our Dalkeith Specsavers store in the central belt of Scotland. This store is a part of the UK's most trusted optical brand and has enjoyed a strong period of growth recently, so as a result are looking to add and strengthen their team. With a new refurbishment imminent the store will have 3 new testing rooms with brand new testing equipment as well as the roll out of OCT making it the perfect environment for both patients and employees.
- Competitive basic salary
- Private Healthcare
- Fees Paid
- For more benefits please ask
For this fantastic opportunity you’ll need to demonstrate strong attention to detail along with a passion for customer service. Team work also forms a big part of our culture so the ability to work well with other people is essential.
If you would like to apply for this position or receive further information please call Neil Birkett on 07508 729 205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role would suit an experienced or newly qualified Optometrist