Training Specialist - Midlands
Are you an experienced Medical Devices/Ophthalmology Sales Representative with 2 + years' experience in training/mentoring? Our client is looking for talented Medical/Pharma sales individuals to fill their Midlands (field based) training vacancy. The Training Specialist will create and execute company-wide training development courses in selling innovative Medical Devices and Ophthalmic products into industry and retail.
The key to the success of an applicant for this position lies in the ability to demonstrate an in depth knowledge of designing and implementing effective training processes, backed up by at least 2 years' working experience. The successful applicant will also have a sound understanding of pharmaceutical/medical sales, preferably in the ophthalmic market.
- 2 Years' experience of training design within the pharma or medical devices industry
- A Medical Sales background (preferably ophthalmics/medical devices)
- In depth working knowledge of the commercial side of the sector
- Demonstrable experience in assessing competitors in the market and adapting to suit
- Experience using various mediums (workshops, webinars, podcasts etc.)
- An opportunity to have real effectiveness in standardising company sales processes
- Developing training materials across a variety of mediums for the commercial departments
- Working in developing representatives to managers
- Implementing a standardised company sales approach
- Working with managers to undertake reviews of performance against training implemented
- Be aware of marketing trends in the sector and adapt company training to suit.
- A leading ophthalmic medical devices provider.
- Ophthalmic condition treatment Company.
More information available following an application.
In order to secure the services of the right candidate, our client is willing to be flexible on package.
Zest is working to a tight deadline on this position; please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.