Perm. Optometrist Job, Weston-super-Mare, Somerset
Our client, one of the UK's most recognisable optician chains, is looking to add a high calibre Optometrist to its team.
This company is one of the largest independently owned chains in the country, with over 170 branches nationwide. They have been in business for over 75 years and have always been family owned and run.
The company prides itself on the level of care it provides its customers and they expect their team members to have commercial awareness as well as the ability to ensure patient satisfaction.
If you're interested in joining an established business that is dedicated to providing customer welfare beyond the usual level, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
- This is a completely flexible role and can work around school hours if necessary
- Diabetic screening service is offered
- Regular refresher courses and company training to keep pace with changing needs in a competitive market
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by as much time as necessary with each patient - there is no set testing time
- The practice has 3 testing rooms and one hear care room
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice
- Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance
- Salary 50-60K for the right candidate
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the 'Apply' button and attach an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, to discuss this and other similar opportunities with our Optical Division call 01423 850418.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs