Field based Audiologist Job, Peterborough (Confidential Role)
Superb predominantly field based role with exceptional long term career development opportunities.
Location - Peterborough
- Our client is looking for a high calibre RHAD/Audiologist with a proven clinical and commercial acumen
- Field based role with home visits required so driving licence essential
- Successful applicants will be a good communicators and strong team players who will work with the company to maximise themselves and the company
- Highly completive basic salary, OTE £45,000+, company car + extensive benefits
- Opportunities to train and develop into more senior roles longer term
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm enabling good work life balance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser and possess the right to work in the United Kingdom with UK driving licence
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 850419.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs