Optical Assistant - Birmingham
PPRUK are currently working with a Family Owned Opticians and Hearing care provider who have worked in the industry for over 75 years across the UK. They have 170 branches and are a very well established, stable and friendly company to work within. They are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
Below are some details of the role. If you are interested in applying please can you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 03339001111 (Free Phone number)
Position: Optical Dispensing Assistant (Branch Based)
Company: Independent Opticians
Location: Birmingham Central
Salary: £16,000 +
Hours: Part time or Full time to include some Saturdays
· A minimum of 6 months experience working in an Opticians as an Optical assistant
· Ideally a UK drivers licence and your own vehicle
· Some flexibility to travel to other branches in your local area as the business requires
· Flexibility to work some Saturdays and Sundays
· Full time or part time hours available
· Bonus scheme
· 28 days holiday
· Ideal candidates will have experience of working in an opticians
· Pension in line with government schemes
· Friendly family run independent company work environment
· You will have the opportunity to offer services across a large range - those of sight tests, contact lens trials and hearing checks
· Career development opportunities are available in a variety of formats, from one on one and group training sessions, to online E-Learning modules.
· Competitive salary package designed around you and your career.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please contact me as below. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other opportunities within this area, please call me on 0333 900 1111 or email me at email@example.com
If this role is not suitable for you, then perhaps you have a colleague who would be interested. We do have a ‘recommend a friend' scheme which would benefit you by £100 in cash! For further details please visit our website at www.ppruk.com - You can also view other career options available at the moment.
PPRUK Ltd is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PPR UK AND ITS CURRENT NATIONAL VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.ppruk.com