Optometrist - Oxfordshire - 2/3 Days A Week
A top quality independent Opticians based in Oxfordshire (Inbetween Oxford and Aylesbury) are looking to recruit a part time Optometrist to work 2/3 days a week. This long standing small group of practices have gained an excellent reputation in the local area for the quality of the products and services available.
The practice offers its Optometrists professional freedom and you will have access to the latest technology with plenty of time with patients.
- Offering a thorough eye testing service with 40-45 minute appointments
- Contact Lens appointments
- Providing advise to patients within the testing room and performing a full handover
- Working with fully qualified Dispensing Opticians and an experienced support team
- Access to modern equipment;
- Computerised vision testing charts for the most accurate vision assessment
- iCare digital tonometry
- Digital retinal photography
- Digital slit lamp photo-biomicroscopy
- Henson Visual Field screening
- Zeiss Optical Coherence Tomography
- Medmont corneal topography
- Qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Patient Focused
- Mixture of sales skills and clinical professionalism
You will work on a bi weekly rota which is;
Week 1 - Tuesday 1pm to 8pm, Wednesday 1pm to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm
Week 2 - Tuesday 1pm to 8pm, Wednesday 1pm to 8pm
The salary is between £19,800 to £26,550 for 2.5 days (Not pro rata)
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.