Optometrist - Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Our new expanded practice is due to open in July 2017. In the light of this we will be adding a further 5 consulting rooms to this award-winning practice and we are looking for an optometrist (at whatever stage of development you are) to join us on this journey. Flexible hours will be considered.
You will enjoy
• Working in a practice where everyone is treated as family
• A calm and controlled clinical environment
• Opportunities to get involved in Enhanced Services
• Access to top quality equipment including OCT, 3 retinal cameras, NIDEK phoropters, and Humphrey etc.
• Full support for your personal development including Pathway if required
• A substantial salary relevant to your experience and qualifications
• Unrivalled team facilities including pool table, Foosball, beach hut and 'Chillout' room accompanied by unlimited wi-fi access
• The opportunity to get involved with charity work both locally and in Africa
• GOC & College of optometrists fees paid
• Pension scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement
About the practice
We are a longstanding practice having opened in 1995. We are dedicated to continuous improvement and strive to deliver this in a unique and interesting way.
The store holds the Investors in People Gold award . This internationally recognised level of accreditation has set the standard for improving people development . In a nutshell it means that we have a motivated and committed team that has been benchmarked against the very best companies – our way of confirming that people really do come first in this practice.
For more information on this opportunity or to apply, please contact Gemma Brereton at Specsavers Recruitment on 01566 771 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org