Optometrist - Independent - Cambridge
My client is a modern, independent practice in the heart of the city of Cambridge. Established over 100 years ago as a leading independent opticians, they take the time to treat all their clients as individuals, providing excellent customer service. We have also invested substantially in new technology and equipment.
- Providing thorough 30 minute sight tests to patients of all ages with pre-screening done by the support team
- Access to advanced retinal photography including an OCT
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- Working alongside 2 other qualified Optometrists
- Diverse patient base
- Working 5 days a week including Saturdays
- 9am to 5.30pm (4.30pm on a Sat)
- Registered with the GOC and must possess a current GOC number.
- Must be passionate about delivering outstanding eye-care
- Must have a strong team-work ethic
- Must be warm and welcoming in nature
- Must be Honest, Ambitious, Kind, Industrious, Meticulous
The working hours are between 9am to 5.30pm with most Saturdays required.
The salary is between £40,000 to £55,000 plus bonus and a range of company benefits.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information