Dispensing Manager Job, Purley
Prospect Health are delighted to present a fantastic opportunity for a dispensing manager within an independent practice with a non-pressured environment. My client run a highly successful group of independent practices and treat their staff extremely well offering a relaxed working environment and great work life balance.
The role is for 4.5 days per week, 4 weekdays 9-5:30pm and 9-2pm on Saturdays.
- The practice is part of a clinically excellent, reputable group of successful practices based throughout the UK.
- Small independent practice with a relaxed environment where you can take a lot of time with patients .
- You will be working closely with the owners of the business to help drive the business forwards, within a small, close knit team of professionals.
- Smart, modern practice which has been recently refurbished, creating an exceptional working environment.
- They offer a service which is friendly, accommodating making sure that professionalism and customer service is there key focus.
- Wide range of frames on offer, from high end designers to more affordable ranges.
- Well established & respected Independent group of practices.
- Professional, modern working environment.
- Competitive package on offer with 28 days holiday and extra days off between Christmas and New Year.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Experience managing a team in an Optical setting.
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
Location - Purley
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 850415 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs