Dispensing Manager Role, South London
Prospect Health are delighted to present a fantastic opportunity for a dispensing manager within an independent practice with a non-pressured environment. My client run a highly successful group of independent practices and treat their staff extremely well offering a relaxed working environment and great work life balance.
The role is for 4.5 days per week, 4 weekdays 9-5:30pm and 9-2pm on Saturdays.
- The practice is part of a clinically excellent, reputable group of successful practices based throughout the UK.
- Small independent practice with a relaxed environment where you can take a lot of time with patients .
- You will be working closely with the owners of the business to help drive the business forwards, within a small, close knit team of professionals.
- Smart, modern practice which has been recently refurbished, creating an exceptional working environment.
- They offer a service which is friendly, accommodating making sure that professionalism and customer service is there key focus.
- Wide range of frames on offer, from high end designers to more affordable ranges.
- Well established & respected Independent group of practices.
- Professional, modern working environment.
- Competitive package on offer with 28 days holiday and extra days off between Christmas and New Year.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Experience managing a team in an Optical setting.
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the Optical division on 01423 850415 or send your CV and covering letter to Optical@prospect-health.com
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs