Optometrist - Liverpool Lord Street
Optometrist – Liverpool Lord Street
An attractive opportunity has opened for a driven Optometrist in our Liverpool Lord Street Specsavers store. This store is a part of the UK's most trusted optical brand and has enjoyed a strong period of growth recently – so as a result are looking to add and strengthen their team.
The role in a nutshell:
You’ll complete eye examinations and contact lens appointments whilst driving our conversions and average order value through delivering excellent customer service
- All candidates must be registered with GOC as specified with the regulatory authority
- Achievement of core competencies as specified by college of optometrists and approved by the GOC
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective communicator - both verbal and written
What’s on offer?
If this role is for you we have a fantastic package on offer, including:
- A fantastic salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Medical and dental Package
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Solid progression plan in place suited to your career goals
The Key Information:
In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward. The store boasts a varied patient base with experienced and well trained support staff at hand. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy in a challenging working environment with excellent benefits.
For more information on this role, or to apply, then please contact Gaynor Crausby from Specsavers Recruitment on 01566 770128 or email email@example.com