Optometrist - Montrose - Monday to Friday
Specsavers is no doubt for the majority of the UK’s Optometrists population the employer of choice. Since the business began back in 1984 Specsavers has taken pride in the way it works with its Optometrists through their personal and clinical development. We believe we are the best company to work for with regards to career development opportunities. We work to the highest clinical standards putting the patient at the forefront of everything we do.
As a company, we have listened to what’s important to our current employees and Optometrists joining the business.
- Flexibility (Full or Part Time, Job Share, Condensed days/hours…) We have the flexibility to look at multiple options
- Inclusive working environment (An open-door policy where all questions are welcomed)
- Team engagement
- Recognition (Being recognised not just for doing your job day to day but for going that extra mile and knowing what you do matters and is appreciated)
- Development opportunities both clinical and personal (The opportunity of moving internally within the Specsavers UK network of stores or worldwide with our increasing number of stores globally. Clinically we are currently rolling out OCT to all our stores. 75% of our Optometrists are Glaucoma stage 1/2 accredited and we also have a huge development drive on EOS and MEC's pre-& post -cataract & Glaucoma monitoring as well as supporting IP
- A package and benefits that suits your lifestyle (This can be discussed at telephone and interview stage)
A truly outstanding opportunity has arisen for an Optometrist in our Montrose Specsavers store working Monday to Friday (A Saturday only if a business or holiday requirement). This store is a part of the UK's most trusted optical brand and has enjoyed a strong period of growth recently, so as a result are looking to add and strengthen their team. The store itself has 4 testing rooms and proudly supports the local community and beyond. With around 20 employees (a number of them with long service) the store prides itself on the relaxed working environment where everyone supports each other to the success of the store. The store also prides itself on its platinum employer title.
As an Optometrist you have options with regards your development both clinically and personally, its entirely up to you what you want from the role. The store works closely with the local hospital so you have the opportunity of getting involved and working with Ophthalmologists, local GP’s etc, working towards your IP or perhaps you might be interested in being sponsored by the store towards Vision Aid overseas, the choice is yours.
- Very competitive basic salary
- Profit Share Scheme – Paid yearly
- Private Medical Healthcare
- GOC Fees Paid
- 28 days Holidays rising to 33 days
- Free Parking
- IP supported & paid for if you wish to develop in this area
- For more benefits please ask
This role would suit an experienced or newly qualified Optometrist full or part time. You’ll need to demonstrate strong attention to detail along with a passion for customer and patient care. Team work also forms a big part of our culture so the ability to work well with other people is essential.
If you would like to apply for this position or receive further information please call Neil Birkett on 07508 729 205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org