Optometrist - Devizes, Wiltshire
Specsavers Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for our Specsavers store based in Devizes, Wiltshire. Our store is currently looking to employ a full time or part time Optometrist.
Situated in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside, Devizes is an historic market town with a colourful medieval past. The town enjoys a rich heritage of fine Georgian houses and a 19th century castle built on the site of a Norman stronghold. Well connected within easy reach of; Bath, Bristol and the town is about 10 miles southeast of Chippenham and 11 miles east of the county town of Trowbridge.
About the store:
A medium sized store with 3 test rooms this has a smooth flowing feeling to it. The store is currently in process of having a refit and will be introducing state of the art iHarmony equipment. As an Optometrist you will be running your own clinics and testing at 25 minutes. The store support system is fantastic, with experienced staff and qualified Dispensing Opticians in place just to make your role that bit easier. The stores full time contract is 37.5 hours per week and they can offer regular days off and flexible working hours.
What’s on offer?
- Our store can offer the flexibility to create a bespoke package to suit the individual with a package potentially worth between £38,000-£50.000 dependant on the candidate
- 33 days holiday
- Medical and dental packages on offer
- GOC and collage fees paid
- Bonus structure options available
- Opportunities to progress and develop through; Clinical specialisms, JVP pathway, ILM Management and Supervision of a Pre-reg
- All candidates MUST be registered with GOC as specified with the regulatory authority.
- Achievement of core competencies as specified by college of optometrists and approved by the GOC.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective communication - both verbal and written
In summary we are currently recruiting for a high calibre resident optometrist to come in an assist in driving forward this excellent practice forward. The practice boasts a varied patient base with experienced and well trained support staff. The role offers clinical and commercial autonomy in a challenging working environment with excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply, please contact Ben Bushby at Specsavers Recruitment on 01566 771892 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Specsavers has been going from strength to strength, ever since the business started back in 1984. We strive for the highest clinical standards – and believe that the customer should be at the heart of everything we do. We also recognise that our people are critical to our past and future success – so we do everything we can to make sure they get the experience and career they’re looking for: from outstanding training and a personal development plan, to excellent benefits and unstinting support. The business has nearly 1,500 stores across 12 countries – and is still growing. We want you to be part of this outstanding success story.