Senior Optometrist - Taunton, Somerset
Due to our current Senior Optometrist progressing through to Joint Venture Partner we are currently seeking an experienced Optometrist to join our practice in the Somerset County Town of Taunton as a Senior Optometrist.
As a senior Optometrist you will have demonstrated a track record of strong optometric performance since qualifying. You’ll be working with our well organised and supportive team in our high performing and busy store in Taunton and will also have the opportunity to work at our sister store in Tiverton. Working closely with our Ophthalmic Director you will ensure all patients receive the fantastic customer service Specsavers is known for as well as ensuring the highest clinical standards are adhered to at all times.
We are looking for an Optometrist to play an active role in the provision of mentoring the junior Ophthalmic team as well as providing technical advice and guidance to the store team to encourage best practice at all times. You’ll also work closely with our in store Lab team to ensure all eye wear is produced to the correct specifications so that when a customer collects their order it has your quality seal of approval.
On offer for the successful candidate:
- A very competitive salary package for the region
- Incentivised bonus structure
- Relocation packages available for individuals considering moving to the area
- A clear direction in your optical career - Management training and development through ILM level 3 & 4 and Specsavers JVP Pathway – potentially paving the way to starting/buying into your own practice.
- Clinical training and development through WOPEC qualifications
- GOC fees paid
- Up to 5 weeks annual paid leave
- Access to CET credits through Specsavers
- Air-conditioned consulting room
- Access to growing high-tec equipment. Consulting rooms are equipped with phoropter heads and Specsavers SOCRATES testing room software.
Taunton is the County Town of Somerset, offering all the benefits of a built up and busy location, yet within arms reach of the rural Somerset countryside and Blackdown Hills, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. With easy access via rail and the M5 motorway, the bustling cities of Exeter and Bristol are only a short drive away as well as the beautiful coastlines and world heritage sites that the South West has to offer.
For more information regarding this brilliant opportunity please call Ben Bushby on 01566 771892 or email email@example.com