Clinic Manager - Kingston-Upon-Thames
Be part of a large, successful store in Kingston Upon Thames We are currently looking for a full time Clinic Manager to join a large and iconic store in South West London. It is short 12 mile hop from Central London, Kingston is a vibrant market town and one of the liveliest London boroughs. The town is a rich mix of retail, arts and culture and food and drink making it a popular destination.
- Ensure the daily running's on the clinics are running smoothly
- Helping with target setting, monitoring and driving the business forward
- Optical experience and previous experience in leadership roles
- Excellent communication skills and self-motivated
- Confident, friendly and organized
The store itself has two supportive directors and is a large store with 7 test rooms. This store doesn't just offer a great working environment but also has the following:
- Structured salary dependent on experience
- Great transport links with a bus stop outside the store and Kingston station a 4 minute walk from the store
- Further added benefits
- Extensive career development through a variety of channels – clinical or commercial
For more information or to apply please contact Jasmine Gerrard at Lunaria Recruitment on 01566 788656.