Optometrist - Basingstoke
The practice is based in Basingstoke which is a growing, large town in the south east of England, under an hour’s travel time from the coast and capital with great connectivity. It is a modern, vibrant place and plenty to do and see at Eastrop Park, The Malls, Leisure Park and The Top of the Town which is the historic heart of Basingstoke town centre with a wealth of restaurants, pubs, smaller and independent shops.
The store offers an excellent working environment, supportive directors and a friendly team. It also boasts state of the art equipment, has 6 tests rooms and holds a fantastic reputation in the local community and prides itself on offering the highest quality of care to its patients.
In the package is included;
- Rewarding and achievable bonus scheme
- A fantastic salary for the right candidate
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Professional fees paid including college fees
- Dental and medical cover
- Parking permit if required
- Pension scheme
- Fantastic progression opportunities on offer
- Tier 2 sponsorship
- Director is willing to create a bespoke package to accommodate the needs of the candidate
Don't be the one thinking what if, keep your options open as there is never any harm in attending an interview to see what may be on offer.