Optical Supervisor - East London
We are looking for a full time optical supervisor - Are you an optical assistant looking to take the next step in their optical career?
The long established practice is based in an area which is packed with fun nights out, affordable delicious meals and unique bargain buys. There is a new wave of regeneration spawning community gardens, late night bars and fringe theatre where you will find a new bar, café or boutique store opening every few weeks. It is only 4 miles from Central London and has good over ground and bus links.
The role The optical supervisor drives profitable sales growth, increases customer count and manages effective store operations. Develops a positive and productive retail-selling environment that ensures premier customer service and customer retention.
- Drives profitable store sales by fostering a retail selling culture through the duration of the sales process as measured through store Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Ensures the store is effectively merchandised and presented according to Brand and Company standards
- Provides high quality service through accurate measurements, correct pricing and by setting realistic expectations on timelines
- Accurately operates the POS system and accounts for all transactions
- Fills ophthalmic eyeglass prescriptions and fits and adapts lenses and frames, utilizing optical prescription
- Contact lens fits
- Administration duties
This store doesn't just offer a great working environment and a competitive salary but also has the following:
- Bonus scheme Progression Support and additional training (if required) Perks Uniform
To apply for this role you will need previous optical experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity please contact Karen Orchard at Lunaria Recruitment on 01566 788656.