Full Time Optometrist Job, Liverpool, Merseyside
Prospect Health is actively seeking a high calibre Optometrist to join a highly reputable Optical brand within Liverpool.
Our client is looking for a high-achieving individual to succeed as a Community Pharmacist in one of its many UK stores. Working with one of the biggest and best you can strive to be the best there is having the opportunity to achieve and develop. You will also inspire your colleagues to give the best customer service possible!
- They cater for all age groups and provide patients superb eye care accompanied with a wide range of quality product offerings
- They have the full range of equipment expected for an Optometric practice and superb state of the art clinical equipment to provide the best in clinical care offering a wide range of services
- Time for your personal training and development is reserved for you to enhance your understanding of optical products
- The employer is flexible on which days are to be worked
- They offer a very good package, which includes: performance related salary, practice bonus, excellent holiday package, discounts on products, pension, recognition, loyalty rewards and professional fees paid
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as either an optometrist or pre-registration optometrist
What Happens Next
To apply for this position, upload your up-to-date CV by clicking the 'apply' button. If you'd prefer to discuss this role with Consultant you can reach the team on 01423 850411.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs