Optical Manager / Dispensing Optician - Rotherham
Optical Manager - Rotherham
This Vacancy is for an Optical Manager at our ASDA Rotherham Store, S65 3SW.
The vacancy will be live from Tuesday 24th October 2017 and will close on Monday 26th November 2017.
About the role
If you’re looking for an adventure in eye care, you’ll find it every day at Asda’s in-store practice. Here you’ll bring more than an outstanding knowledge of frames and lenses. You’ll also be single-minded about providing customers with great optical products at great value. Full of fresh ideas, you’ll inspire your team to come up with even better ones. Together, you’ll drive forward sales while aiming to become the number one choice for the local community.
This is a 45 hour managers vacancy, working hours and salary can be discussed at interview.
The ins and outs
- You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Optical practice
- Ensure customers get the best optical products, legally dispensed
- Plan efficient eye test and contact lens clinics that meet customers’ needs
- Take responsibility for training and coaching colleagues
What you’ll need:
- You must be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
- And be on track to meet the statutory points requirement for Continued Education & Training (CET)