Bude Optometrist - Resident Position with modern equipment and professional practices!
This company is third largest optical retailer in the UK and is committed to delivering superior, high quality and affordable eye care to more and more people around the world.
They are renowned as a high end company to work for as they typically dispense expensive products, of which has resulted in having more affluent practices and a more varied and privatised patient base. Every single one of their stores are very affluent and modern practices that have great and invest in the most advanced array of equipment in every store.
You’ll work to the highest clinical standards, comply with NHS guidelines and help to build a loyal customer base with this well sought after company.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of multiples to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £65,000 dependent on the candidate.
As an Optometrist you will be the specialist in store and you will have a great support structure with Dispensing Opticians and Lab Technicians behind you allowing you to provide the most exceptional eye care you can provide for their customers.
The vacancy is with a practice located in Bude a small seaside resort town in north Cornwall.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- 25 minute testing times
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages
- Flexible working environment and the chance to take time out with career breaks
- Excellent career development opportunities by embarking upon their training academy to go into management
- £550 per year to spend in store
- A ‘lifestyle benefits’ package that lets you mix and match from a range of special deals, from shopping discounts, health-club membership and holiday offers
- Private cover for optometrist and family with BUPA
- GOC/ABDO fee's covered
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position