Optical Regional Manager - West London
A group of high end independent opticians are currently looking for a Regional Manager to join their expanding team and lead their group of practices covering West London.
The group are well-known for offering a range of luxury frames and outstanding levels of service in the most advanced practices.
Within the role you would be responsible for driving sales/business performance and ensuring all KPI targets and profit objectives are delivered across an area of practices.
Optical Regional Manager - Role
- To maximise area performance; increase sales, improve margins and reduce costs
- To keep ahead of trends and effectively monitor competitor activity to maintain a leading edge
- Improve operations and procedures to ensure the customer receives a memorable experience
- To adhere to all retail legislation and make procedural recommendations
- To effectively manage new store openings and closures
- Create a high performing culture through effective people management and clear succession plans
- Create team engagement through providing inspirational leadership and clear channels of communication
- Ensure that high quality staff are recruited, retained and developed in line with area succession plans
- Lead, motivate and develop store management teams ensuring that managers strive to exceed existing performance standards
- Network effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Optical Regional Manager - Requirements
- Full driving license
- Previous experience managing multi-site operations
- Self-motivated and focused on exceeding goals
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service
- Leadership skills: Lead by example to motivate and drive the teams
- Management skills: Manage and develop the teams and company procedures to exceed customer and business expectations
- Initiative: Work on own initiative to develop new plans
- Commitment and flexibility
Optical Regional Manager - Package
- Basic salary up to £45,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme up to 20%
- Company car / car allowance
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.