Specialist Independent Optometrist Job in South Hampshire
Prospect Health's Optometry division is recruiting for an ambitious and passionate Optometrist to work in a highly established, specialist Independent Optometrist opportunity in South Hampshire.
The company is a highly innovative specialist independent offering exceptional high quality service and top of the range equipment to their established patient base.
- The company is a highly innovative specialist independent offering exceptional high quality service to their established patient base
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday and 9:00am - 1:00pm on Saturday
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Testing time 30 - 40 minutes
- Full or part time position available
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The practice has 2 consulting rooms with a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Location South Hampshire
- Very Competitive salary up to £55,000, along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible 30 - 40 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including OCT and Humphrey machine alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
- Very clinical practice running specialist services including; low vision, Glaucoma refinement, AMD monitoring, specialist medical contact lenses and paediatric referrals with very close links to the nearby Hospital allowing the consideration of extra contract in the near future
- Highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
- The practice is a very modern, bright and open planned
- The Director is a fully qualified DO who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- Team members attend in-house CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- Very well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, 28 in total (1 extra day added per year of employment, 5 max)
- Free parking in the area!
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
What Happens Next?
Apply for this position by clicking 'apply' and attaching your up-to-date CV.
To discuss this role and others like it with our Optical team, dial 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs