Optometrist Job, Derbyshire
Superb New Exclusive Flexible Independent Practice Role
Excellent new exclusive full or part time fully independent practice Optometrist vacancy with great clinical freedom, extended test times and state of the art facilities based close to the Derbyshire and Sheffield.
- General working hours from 8:30am to 5:30pm with a 1 hour break Monday - Friday and Saturdays 9am-3:30pm
- Opportunity to receive alternate weekends off and minimum requirements is three days per week (full time preferred)
- Test times set at 30 minutes ensuring high quality service and non-pressurised environment
- Company offers excellent testing facilities and superb product range
- Highly patient focussed and friendly team environment
- Competitive remuneration scheme up to £40,000 + bonus!
- Will be working alongside the business owners and your ideas will be welcomed with options for partnership for the right candidate
- Clinical freedom and non-pressurised work environment
- State of art facilities including OCT
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- Applications welcomed from candidate of all levels of experience including Pre Registration Optometrists approaching Stage 2 but must be confident working independently
- Knowledge of OCT, dry eye services or specialist contact lens services would be desirable but not essential
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions please contact Anthony in the Optical division on 01423 850410 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm