Optometrist - Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre, Sheffield
Here at Specsavers in Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre, we are now looking for another Optometrist to join our continually expanding, highly successful team in the fantastic area of Sheffield!
Us and you
Specsavers has been going from strength to strength ever since the business started back in 1984. We also recognise that our people are critical to our past and future success – so we do everything we can to make sure they get the experience and career they’re looking for; from outstanding training and a personal development plan, to excellent benefits and unstinting support.
You will be a relaxed, yet driven individual that is keen to develop both your career and the store by potentially supervising a pre-reg and getting involved in enhanced optical services.
Crystal Peaks Shopping centre offers free parking for staff, easy driving transport links from the M1 and there is also two Supertram stops right on our doorstep: Drakehouse Lane/Beighton and Crystal Peaks. If you do decide to travel via public transport, there are a number of bus routes available to Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre.
This is an established practice with a diverse, experienced team in place that work alongside our Optometrists to offer a first-class experience to our loyal customer base. We will have 9 sight test rooms, 2 contact lens rooms and 2 hearcare rooms all offering state of the art equipment for you to be able to do what you do best including an OCT device. Currently have 7 employed Optometrists and a large team of supporting staff which is set to grow with our business so we can continue to develop our practice and the services we offer.
In return for your professional expertise, we are offering:
• A very impressive salary package of up to £46,000 per annum!
• A transparent bonus scheme to reward you for great performance based around volume of tests and conversion rate, this is worth around £3,500 per annum
• 5 weeks’ annual holiday entitlement
• Specsavers Medical/Dental package
• GOC and College fees covered
• Progression including all clinical enhancement courses including MECs 1 & 2, glaucoma 1 & 2, JVP
• Directorship pathway and ILM management courses are all supported with an opportunity to develop into a Senior Optometrist role.
• Opportunity to take on additional responsibility with supervision of Pre-reg Optometrists with a salary increment of £200 per month
For more information about this fantastic opportunity or to apply, please contact Sophie Ayland at Specsavers Recruitment Services 01566 770 129 or email@example.com.