OPTOMETRIST | INDEPENDENT | LASER SURGERY | LOCUM | TRAINING PROVIDED | SOUTHAMPTON | MON, WED & FRI
Welcome into the captivating world of refractive surgery – our client is one of the leading Independent household names in the market providing pre & post-op refractive surgery across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity working alongside professional refractive surgeons. Open the door to your new career opportunity now!
As well as a continuous commitment to training that will enhance your career development, you will receive a competitive benefits package that will meet your needs and support your work/life balance.
We are currently seeking a Locum Optometrist who is hard-working, dynamic, clinically minded and commercially aware with a passion for career development for 3 days per week in Southampton.
The role is part time, ONGOING ON MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS & FRIDAYS ONLY!
- Ideally our client is looking for someone who is flexible and would be willing to cover Reading, London & Brighton only if there isn't a clinic in Southampton on one of those 3 days.
- The 3 days in Southampton would give you £42,120 per year.
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
You will need to possess fantastic customer service skills and work well as a team player but also have the initiative to work alone.
If you feel that this is the right role for you then please contact us by using the information below;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Hardworking and Dynamic
- Must have superb customer service and communication skills
- Clinically minded and commercially aware
- Professional freedom.
- Locum ongoing
- £270 Per day
- Rewarding On Target Earnings.
- Full training provided.
- Career Progression
- Pre & Post Op Refractive surgery
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact us on;
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.