Brand New Boutique Practice in Bristol - Optical Assistant
The company is a relatively new independent group that was originally established in Australia in 2012 and has now been branching out in the UK having been so popular overseas. The reason they have been so popular in the public eye is that they are a concept store that is very well presented and are boutique stores having a very relaxed and professional outlook.
The new concept is that the independent team source the best materials from around the world, design all frames in-house and work with dedicated and passionate craftsmen to create their uniquely premium product.
They are opening up even more practices in the UK one of which is a brand new store in Bristol, which would be looking for an Optical Assistant on a full time or part time basis.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset for a full time Optical Assistant position within their Boutique practice and they are the most favourable of independents to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £18,000 dependent on the candidate.
The vacancy is with a practice located in Bristol.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Salaries of up to £18,000
- The opportunity to join a well sought after Optical Company
- Very modern and Boutique practices
- Have a great relaxed and friendly Ethos
- Fashion forward and 'trendy' company
- This position is for someone hoping to join an independent group that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
If you are interested the please contact our Senior Recruitment Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- Optical Experience preferred but not required
- Full Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position