Optometrist - Newcastle
We are currently looking for an Optometrist to join one of the nation's leading domiciliary eye care providers in their North East region. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Optometrist to get out of the testing room and experience the ever-changing environment of the domiciliary sector. No day is the same when you are travelling around different care homes in the North East region, examining a wide range of patients and encountering an array of eye conditions.
- Providing eye examinations to those whom arguably need it the most
- Professional freedom to make most appropriate recommendations
- No set appointment times ensuring each patient receives the service they require
- No sales targets allowing you to focus solely on providing excellent care/service
- Opportunity to work with a range of equipment - handheld testing equipment
- Opportunity to work with a range of products - magnifiers/lights etc
- Optical Assistants always present to handle all dispenses and paperwork
- Efficient planning team ensuring days run smoothly
- Continued development in whichever direction you wish
- Flexible Working - Part-Time days / Part Time Hours - eg. 9-1 around school hours
- NO weekend work
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Patient focused
My client has established an outstanding reputation over the last 20 years for consistently offering exceptional levels of service to the patients whom arguably need it the most. This reputation has been developed through a very simple model where the patient's best interest is at the heart of everything they do.
- Salary paying up to £65,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Golden Hello of up to £3,000
- 33 days holiday in total
- Pension contribution scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.