High-end Independent Optometrist Job, South West Hampshire
Are you a high performing Optometrist looking to offer a more personal, clinical service to your patients? If the answer is yes, then Prospect Health has the opportunity you may be searching for.
Our client is a very clinical; community based independent offering all kinds of specialist service to its established patient base. The practice is looking for an Optometrist who shares the same passion for healthcare as the business and a candidate who is keen on learning a whole variety of services.
- The company pride themselves in providing the highest standards of professional care in a very friendly, professional environment
- Working hours 8:50am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, 08:50 - 5:00 on alternate Saturdays
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays (Alternate Saturdays)
- Testing time 40 minutes
- Part time positions available
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The practice has 2 consulting rooms with a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- Very competitive salary up to £55K, along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible 40 minute testing times, enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays and Alternate Saturdays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including OCT, Humphries, Pulsair machines alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
- 3rd Generation Independent with highly established, affluent patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Daily meetings arranged to keep staff rapport high and create a very social working atmosphere
- The practice has a very modern, open planned, boutique style throughout
- Free Parking in the area!!!
- The Director is a fully qualified DO who really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business
- Team members attend in-house CET training inside of work and evenings arranged by the company
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
- Very well established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, click 'apply' and submit your CV for consideration. If you would prefer to discuss this and other similar roles with a member of our Optical team dial 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs