Specialist Independent Optometrist Job, North London
We are looking for an ambitious Optometrist on behalf of our client's practice in North London.
The company has a large emphasis on customer and patient care, allowing high levels of contact time in order to deliver excellent service levels as an Optometrist.
Our client has been, and still remains today, a family company built on solid foundations, always adapting to change in the optical market.
- The company is a clinical independent in a group of 4 practices running a number of specialist services for their well-established patient base
- Working hours 9:00am - 6.00pm Monday to Saturday
- Closed Sundays
- 30 minutes testing times
- Using a paperless patient management system and state of the art equipment
- The practice has 1-2 consulting rooms, depending in the store, alongside experienced DO's and OA's
- Full or Part time positions are available
- Very competitive Negotiable salary, along-side a fantastic bonus structure
- Flexible 30 testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays offering greater freedom for work life balance
- Very Clinical practice running specialist services including Ortho-K contact lenses, Fundus photography, Paediatrics, Ocular Coherence Tomography and looking to become more involved in specialist areas of optometry, allowing a large amount of variety in your day to day role
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, 28 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
- Company offers great facilities including fully updated slit lamps, Retinal cameras and has an OCT in one of the 4 practices in the area
- Training for all specialist areas and use of equipment will be delivered at a very high standard
- Highly established practice that believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
What Happens Next
Apply for this role by uploading your up-to-date CV using the 'apply' button. Alternatively you can speak to a member of our Optical team by dialling 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs